If you are looking for a supercharged way to start your child’s day, try this yummy Blueberry and Chia Pudding. It’s loaded with omega 3’s, protein and calcium from chia seeds, plus it’s boosted with our Superfruits+ wholefood powder, adding a whopping 100% of your child’s daily dose of Vitamin C, zinc, iron and fibre. If your child is used to sweet flavours add in a dash of maple syrup or serve without!
Blueberry Chia Pudding+
Please note: Superfruits+ powder is manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing milk, fish, shellfish, crustacea, eggs, soy, tree nuts, lupin, and sesame.
1 cup (250ml) coconut milk
1/3 cup (65g) chia seeds
1/2 tbs (10ml) maple syrup
2 tbs (43g) coconut yoghurt
3 tsp (12g) Superfruits+ powder
1/2 cup (50g) fresh blueberries, rinsed
Place all ingredients into a bowl or glass jar and stir well until combined.
Cover and let sit in the fridge overnight or for 4-6 hours.
Serving and storing leftovers: Serve immediately or store in an airtight container or glass jar in the fridge for up to 4 days.
- Add 1 1tbs of Protein+ Vanilla to the pudding and mix well before refrigerating.
- Add 1 tsp (5ml) of vanilla extract to the mixture before refrigerating.
- Swap maple syrup for raw honey or a pinch of stevia.
- Top with additional fresh blueberries or berries of choice and a heaped tsp of crushed nuts of choice or nut butter.
Allergy advice and simple swaps:
- Swap coconut milk for milk of choice.
- Swap coconut yoghurt for a natural yoghurt or yoghurt of choice.