Banana, vanilla and milk are classic milkshake ingredients and are full of goodness. But here at Wholesome Child, we always like to take things further to ensure that kids receive all the nutrients they need to thrive throughout their day. That’s why we have added our Protein+ Vanilla to boost the goodness with added easy-to-digest protein, prebiotics, probiotics, iron, zinc and folate. It’s the perfect tummy filler for kids of all agesFeaturing Bobo & Boo's gorgeous range of kid's snack bowl set.
Boosted Vanilla Milkshake
smoothies, breakfast, snacks
Dietary: Veg, GF
1 cup (250ml) milk of choice
1 ripe banana (140g), peeled and frozen
1 tbs (15g) Protein+Vanilla powder
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Serving and storing leftovers: Serve immediately, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours or freeze in popsicle moulds for up to 4 months.
- Add 1 tbs of nut butter to the mix before blending.
- Add 1 tsp (4g) chia seeds to the mix before blending.
- Add 1/3 cup of baby spinach to the mix before blending.
- Add a pinch of ground cinnamon.
- Add 1 Medjool date,1 tbs of raw honey or maple syrup to the mix before blending.
Allergy advice and simple swaps:
- For a dairy-free version: Swap cow’s milk for coconut, almond, soy, or oat milk.