Choc+ Bliss Balls
healthy treats, protein snacks, afterschool snacks
Please note: Protein+ Choc powder is manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing milk, fish, shellfish, crustacea, eggs, soy, tree nuts, lupin, and sesame.
1 1/4 cups (130g) mixed nuts
1 cup (180g) Medjool dates, pitted
3 tbs (45g) Protein+ Choc
1 tbs (20ml) coconut oil, melted
Place nuts in a high-speed food processor and blend until the mixture is smooth.
Add the dates, Protein+ Choc powder and coconut oil and blend until it reaches a smooth consistency.
Scoop out the mixture using a tablespoon and roll into small balls.
Oil your hands to prevent dough from sticking.
Place in the fridge for 30 mins to firm up.
Serving and storing leftovers: Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days or freeze for up to 6 months.
- Swap Protein+ Choc for Protein+ Vanilla powder or Superfruit+.
- Add 1 tbs (32g) chia seeds, hemp seeds or flaxseeds along with the nuts before processing.
- 1-2 tbs of honey, maple syrup or coconut sugar along with the dates before processing.
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract along with dates before processing.
Allergy advice and simple swaps:
- For a nut-free alternative: Swap mixed nuts for mixed seeds of choice.