Rocky Road Frozen Yoghurt Bars+
breakfast, snacks, healthy treats
½ cup (125ml) coconut cream
1 tbs (16g) Superfruits+ powder
3 tsp (15ml) raw honey (optional)
1 cup (280g) natural yoghurt, unsweetened
¼ cup macadamia nuts
2 tbs dried blueberries
2 tbs dried apricots (sulphur-free)
2-3 tbs dark choc chips
1 tbs coconut flakes (unsweetened)
½ cup berries
In a small bowl, combine coconut cream, Superfruits+ powder and 1 tsp of honey. Set aside.
In a bigger bowl, gently combine yoghurt, nuts, dried fruit, choc chips coconut flakes and fresh berries.
Line a loaf tin with baking paper and pour in the yoghurt mix.
Top with the coconut cream mix and place in the freezer for 2-3 hours to set.
Cut into bars and eat within 10 mins out of the freezer.
Serving and storing leftovers: Serve immediately, store in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 4 months.
- Swap honey for maple syrup.
Allergy advice and simple swaps:
- For a dairy-free alternative: Swap natural yoghurt for natural coconut yoghurt.
- For a nut-free alternative: Swap nuts for seeds of choice.
- Swap blueberries and apricots for dried fruit of choice.
- Add homemade gummies to the bars.