Take your family’s porridge to the next level by boosting it with our delicious Protein+ Vanilla. Oats are naturally high in slow-release carbohydrates, fibre and B vitamins. By adding a tablespoon of our booster, you can now ensure they also deliver up all the protein (and probiotics) your family needs to power through their morning.
Spiced Vanilla+ Porridge
Contains: Wheat, nuts
Please note: Protein+ Vanilla powder is manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing milk, fish, shellfish, crustacea, eggs, soy, tree nuts, lupin, and sesame.
1/3 cup (30g) rolled oats
2/3 cup (160ml) almond milk
1 tbs (10g) Protein+ Vanilla
Pinch ground cinnamon
Pinch ground cardamon
Pinch ground nutmeg
Combine oats and milk in a small saucepan and gently bring to a boil.
Turn heat down and let simmer on low heat for 3-4 mins.
Turn the heat off and stir through Protein+ Vanilla and spices.
Serve porridge with warm.
Serving and storing leftovers: Serve immediately, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days or freeze for up to 4 months.
- Swap Protein+ Vanilla for Protein+ Choc or Superfruit+.
- Add 1-2 tsp (16g) of chia seeds to the porridge before cooking.
- Add 1 tsp (5ml) of vanilla extract to the porridge before cooking.
- Add 1 tsp (5ml) of maple syrup to the warm porridge.
- Top with crushed nuts or seeds and fruit.
Allergy advice and simple swaps:
- For a gluten-free alternative: Swap rolled oats for gluten-free oats or quinoa flakes.
- For a nut-free alternative: Swap almond milk for coconut, oat or soy milk.