Pink, delicious and creamy, this Strawberry and Banana milkshake will not disappoint. Boosted with cashew nuts, which adds healthy fats and protein, and the immune-boosting power of exotic fruits such as Acai Berry, Camu Camu and Rosehip all found in our Superfruits+ powder. There is no better way to start your day, especially if you are a kid who loves pink!
Strawberry Twist Banana Milkshake+
smoothies, milkshakes, afterschool snacks
Please note: Superfruits+ powder is manufactured in a facility that also processes products containing milk, fish, shellfish, crustacea, eggs, soy, tree nuts, lupin, and sesame.
2 cups (500ml) coconut milk
1/2 cup (80g) cashew nuts, soaked for 2-4 hours, rinsed and drained (optional)
1 cup (160g) strawberries, frozen
1 ripe banana, peeled and frozen
1 tsp (5ml) vanilla extract or powder
1 tbs (16g) Superfruits+ powder
Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth and creamy.
Serving and storing leftovers: Serve immediately, store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 24 hours or freeze in popsicle moulds for up to 4 months.
- Add ½ cup of frozen cauliflower florets to the mix before blending.
- Add ¼ cup of grated raw beetroot to the mix before blending.
- Add 1 tsp (4g) chia seeds
- Add 1-2 pitted Medjool dates or 1 tbs of raw honey or maple syrup to the mix before blending.
Allergy advice and simple swaps:
- Swap coconut milk for milk of choice.
- For a nut-free version: Swap cashew nuts for soaked sunflower seeds or leave out the cashews.